3Key Add-on for PrimeKey® SignServer Enterprise
Dashboarding, Monitoring, and Reporting
Digital signatures become important part of our daily lives, whether we are working with information technologies or human resources. Remote signing procedures enable us to create and validate digital signature independently on time and place. Providing signing service, we need to ensure the security, compliance, and trust of the solution.
- SignServer node data is collected and presented in a various views
- Cluster of the SignServer nodes can be therefore deployed as a stateless and analytics is provided by the extension
- Flexible and modular solution which can be further customized
- Supports various operational aspect as well as use-cases
- Supports all standard data types of the SignServer
Dashboards and visualizations
Visualizations are put together to produce meaningful dashboards. Custom visualizations are built based on requirements.
Standard SignServer dashboard contains the following information in time:
- Global map of the incoming worker requests (total count)
- Worker counts of processed signing requests
- Worker status ratio
- Distribution of activity
- Distribution of system events
- Distribution of administrative operations
- Distribution of CryptoToken and related cryptographic key usage
- Most active administrators
- Most active workers
|Types of Reports||Format of Reports|
Monitoring and alerting
Complete visibility of SignServer data enables extensive options for monitoring.
Dashboard data can automatically refresh each few seconds, enabling the operational team to have up-to-date information at all times.
Notifications are triggered per defined rules, typical notification setup includes:
- Worker before its expiration
- Failure of worker
- Unavailability of CryptoToken
- Access by privileged user
- Change in the worker configuration
- Number of requests reached threshold
PrimeKey and EJBCA are trademarks of PrimeKey Solutions AB.