3Key AdES Signature Validation module for the SignServer focuses on providing easy and consistent eIDAS compliant validation signature service for any trust service provider, including internal services for companies that would like to leverage security and assurance of digital services.
With 3Key AdES Signature Formats module, SignServer provides a complete solution for a remote electronic signing/sealing and validation of any document/data on any assurance level. Actually, this is currently the only ready-made solution that can provide SignServer qualified services out-of-the-box.
Let’s take a quick look at how easy is to set up and start validating signatures.
Signature validation framework
Signature Validation Formats:
- XML format (XAdES format)
- CMS format (CAdES format)
- PDF format (PADES format)
- base64url encoded content (JAdES compact format)
- JSON format (JAdES serialization formats)
- ASiC with XAdES containers
- ASiC with CAdES containers
- CMS timestamps provided alone
- Simple Report
- Detailed Report
- Diagnostic Data Report
- ETSI Validation Report
3Key AdES Validator
To prepare and start using basic AdES validator, you just need to create a new Worker and configure the following properties:
- IMPLEMENTATION_CLASS as company.threekey.signserver.module.ades.validator.AdESValidator
- REPORT_TYPE as one of the value from SIMPLE, DETAILED, DIAGNOSTIC, ETSI, ALL
- OUTPUT_TYPE as one of the value from XML, JSON, YAML
That’s all the steps required! You have eIDAS compliant validation service up and running.
3Key eIDAS package for SignServer
3Key AdES signature formats and validation is part of 3Key eIDAS package for SignServer. You can find more information about the eIDAS package on official documentation.
Do not forget to look at additional parts of the solution for SignServer, which complements the eIDAS package:
- Dashboarding, monitoring, and reporting
- MS Windows KSP connector to sign document/data natively in Windows
- Marketplace for easy management of modules