As a Software Developer, you will work with various technologies of the public key infrastructure and develop new aproaches of the interaction of the components and develop new ways to facilitate work with certificates. You will be part of a fast-growing team that designs and develops tools to effectively build and manage PKI. If you enjoy always learning new things and working on meaningful projects with various technologies and programming languages, you are the ideal candidate!
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and project-related team meetings
- Work with other engineers, Architecture, Product Management, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions
- Develop technical & domain expertise and apply to solve product challenges
- Develop functionalities which will be used by Operations teams
- you can be a talented junior after graduation with a strong passion for programming
- or you can be a skilled programmer with 3+ years of hands-on product development experience in the software industry
- Possibility to focus on frontend development – especially React, HTTP, CSS etc.
- or you can focus on backend development – especially with Java, Python, databases etc.
- Knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Experience with the electronic signature of the documents and source codes is a plus
Mindset and Competencies
- Motivation to learn new things
- Ability and willingness to work in teams
- Open to new ideas
- Critical thinking
- Competitive payment conditions + bonuses
- High level of flexibility – working in our Prague office or from anywhere else remotely
- Long term projects and certainty
- Possibility to work with the latest technology and develop top notch products sought by clients around the world
- Start up culture and possibility to develop your career in a fast growing company