eIDAS compliant solution for qualified remote signing, sealing, and timestamping
PENNEO is a Danish company, that was founded in 2014 with the ambition of reducing the hassle of getting documents signed by delivering a digital signature platform. Since then, PENNEO has evolved into a set of solutions for automating workflows related to client onboarding (KYC), signing, and document management. Its powerful solutions help organizations in regulated industries to meet compliance requirements in an efficient and secure way. With PENNEO, companies reduce time spent on administrative tasks and operational costs, while improving productivity and the end-user experience.
PENNEO has succeeded in their mission and helped to reduce costs and automate to more than 2 600 companies in the area of audit and accounting, Real Estate, Finance & Banking, Law and General Administration.
Where regulatory compliance meets productivity.
CZERTAINLY is an open-source platform for effective and efficient trust lifecycle management for companies of any size and individuals. One of its goals is to provide an easy and affordable way to secure digital communication and support information security in more and more connected world.
PENNEO needed to deploy a remote signing solution, that will be seamlessly integrated to their digitization platform with supported identity providers and that will match the highest level of digital trust on the EU market. The solution for the provisioning of qualified services has to comply with:
- ISO 27001 – international standard to manage information security
- eIDAS regulation for qualifies trust services
- ETSI standards
The official audit is part of the process through which the PENNEO can become a Qualified Trust Service Provider and be listed on EU trust list. Based on that, PENNEO can offer qualified electronic signatures, qualified electronic seals and qualified timestamps to all of its customers.
3Key covered the process of designing and implementation of the QTSP procedures and technology, including:
- compliance support – leading to understanding the requirements, compliant implementation of the qualified services, and seamless certification audit
- eIDAS documentation – operation and technical documentation, guidance for the processes and procedures, policies and practice statements
- technology setup – prepare and deploy technology in staging and production environment, including manuals and configuration standard
- implementation support – integration and automation of the solution with the user experience and existing signing process
CZERTAINLY Signing (also known as eIDAS SignServer) is important part of the solution that is seamlessly working with the SAM and QSCD to meet all eIDAS requirements. PENNEO is successfully audited and listed on the EU LOTL.
Get in touch with us!
We would be happy to help you succeed!